Sinus Cancer More Condition_symptoms Do I Have Some Kind Of Nasal/sinus Cancer Or Infection?

Do I have some kind of nasal/sinus cancer or infection? - sinus cancer more condition_symptoms

I used to smoke sometimes "not every day, but one night I went with my friends, I have smoked cigarettes than 6-7 in one hour.

The next day I began to feel some mucus or on the tip of the cartilage in your mouth, you know that behind the teeth, near the neck. It feels as if there must be out mucus and coughing. It seems if you can smell the runny nose, but not to spit. Not bad, usually built in the morning, but after the coughing, I still think that because during the day, as the mucus remains. A better situation would be .. located near the top if the neck is cut.

It has 1 years and still do! I fear that might have cancer or an infection of the nose, but I heard sinus infection is only temporary, not a year! For this reason, my allergies have worsened further, it is now more than usual.

I quit smoking since then, but I'm still here. Someone knows what it is? I nEDICAL insurance so I never found the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment