Bulma And Vegeta Fanfiction Help!? Im Having Trouble Finding Good Fanfiction Stories About Vegeta And Bulma, Any Ideas?

Help!? Im having trouble finding good fanfiction stories about Vegeta and Bulma, any ideas? - bulma and vegeta fanfiction

I've looked everywhere but I can not find a story well fanfictino Vegeta and Bulma and I mean relistic. I want to like their real personalities and do not know what I mean Vegeta a wimp
These are the kinds of stories and looking around, at least:

Bulma is kidnapped and almost gets hit when Vegeta comes just in time

are distributed in space and assembling Bulma get sold into slavery

Adherence to vegeta bulma in any way?

UR and I send a visit Bulma kidnapped and then try to make the newspapers after the birth, but before Bullas, because i dont like FICS fan noise with them, because I like an old woman like Bully think lol

Oh, and you do notYou have to go through the examples I have only one or fanfic, I think that only you can me the link. Thank you!


REMEMBER faster response times and better value of 10 points! = D

4 comments:

stephen k said...

You can not just be there and tie-breaking offer is really "good."

I mean, it could be something there, but it is so badly written, it is not worth

Also, given the large number of floors of DBZ fanfiction-net, is almost a lost cause

confused said...

try,

fanfiction.net

Or if you prefer,

adultfanfiction.net

α ɠʅσɾισυʂ ʂƈɾҽҽɳαɠҽɾ✰ said...

Try fanfiction.net, has always been a great choice.

Sillie Jean ♫♥ OO LA LA♥♫ said...

idk

Post a Comment