Texas A&m Culinary Arts Would Texas A&M Be A Good School For Nursing? Or Forensic Science? Or Culinary Arts?

Would Texas A&M be a good school for nursing? Or Forensic Science? Or Culinary Arts? - texas a&m culinary arts

Aggieland is a great place if you want to discontinue nursing or forensic science. To receive his studies. Nursing degree, you can review, Texas, TAMU is not a BSN program. Has, however, if you want to give in a large scientific base, and a master's program in nursing in all parts of the country and success, TAMU is a good option.
I have a degree in biology at myself in A & M and loved it. I learned a lot and when I graduated, I was given the task of research in various medical schools in the forensic laboratories involved in Dallas to work as a team in an engineering company.
Finally, I want to go to vocational school, but for now, I taught out. But, my friends, who are in the tutor. Schools, I know that all Aggie graduates with a 3.5 + is definitely qualified.
A & M has a program for food science and nutrition program, not a culinary arts program.

0 comments:

Post a Comment