White Discharge Rephresh Excessive Thin, White Vaginal Discharge?

Excessive thin, white vaginal discharge? - white discharge rephresh

Well, I think I'll start all over again .. I started with smelly thick white discharge, accompanied by occasional itch a year ago. I was carried out in and out of doctors' tests, because it seems that the VB. But all the evidence provide the same result .. everything is normal. I've gone out and the NuvaRing, which I'm sure that does not help the situation, that my body might not seem like hormones.
I have recently begun Products RepHresh .. Frozen and pro-B tablets Since then, the discharge is not smelly, thin and white. And there are enough of them. No itching at some point.
This is to reduce my confidence in myself and my relationship with my boyfriend. Is there anything that can help me? Is it a lack of water consumption? I know, I drink only a fraction of what is recommended, but I do not know if it can even interfere with your downloads. Has anyone else experienced? Some tips for living it easier?

1 comments:

Dr bobble said...

It appears that you have a yeast infection
You should ask your doctor for some in-the-counter medications like Monistat, or call your doctor and tell him you need a prescription for Diflucan. In general, cure a yeast infection in one dose.
But we could not a yeast infection,
It could be bacterial vaginosis, or simply the natural cleansing of the vagina.
but there are certain things you can do to avoid the smell and support.
I've heard that making a yeast infection, so a slap on the yogurt helps in May, and advised me that one of my patients to call for the work! After a few days the smell should disappear, not yogurt every day, and when inserted in the period of immersion in a tampon in yogurt before. But it must be a yogurt with active bacteria in it is not the kind of flavor of death.
But do not shower, could worsen and may for all types of infections, lead, etc.
Rinse with water every day, do not rub hard
Cotton trousers bulk and do not sleep in underwear, it helps to "air"
avoidTight clothing, but the panty liner award for odors and discharge record
talcom powder is very effective for removing odor
help take a bath, clean the area to move
I have heard that washing with salt water is good for him
Canesten cream and eggs are good for the treatment of fungal infections
Vagisil products are trying to wash, creams, wipes, etc.
Drink lots of water and plenty of water, stay away from beer, sugar and carbohydrates,
Grapefruit juice can obviously help
and instead of the roller Loo use towels or wipes for make-up.
not full proof that some small things to collect in medical practice, but if the symptoms should stop after a few weeks, your doctor or gynecologist
I hope that helped
-Dr Bobble

Post a Comment